Join our Team!
NARS is a privately owned, rapidly growing third party claims administrator. Although we have offices nationwide, NARS maintains a close-knit family feel.
In this position you will work on assignment based projects as directed by the Director of Project Management. The goal will be to focus on development of interactive technology to better streamline current & future growth within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build an internal web application to connect to various sources
- Work with other IT staff and vendors
- Assist & follow-up on issues to resolution
- Develop tools, procedures, workflow enhancements
- Effectively meet deadlines, properly utilizing resources and establishing priorities
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Licensing
- High School Diploma, college degree preferred
- C# or .NET experience is a plus
- Advanced level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Ability to work independently with an advanced level of organization & time management skills
- Ability to detect, analyze and resolve computer software problems
- Ability to understand structured programming techniques
- Knowledge of computer debugging, data processing standards, systems analysis and design
- Requires long periods of sitting
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Repeated use of a keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screens
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.