Join our Team!
NARS is a privately owned, rapidly growing third party claims administrator. Although we have offices nationwide, NARS maintains a close-knit family feel.
This is a contract opportunity that is 6+ months long.
Responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting standardized and/or customized reports. Assist department with databases needed to operate company efficiently and provide world class reporting, dashboard, database tools to all departments within company.
- Analyze information within the company claims system to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use in report writing
- Adjust database table fields, write queries, and create reports based on department needs
- Make modifications to current database applications based on department/company needs
- Maintain databases which include running various utilities or scripts to increase efficiency and performance
- Assist in the administration of company databases and database servers Oracle andMicrosoft SQL
- Present report data in a way that is most meaningful and readily accessible to clients and staff members
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users
- Collaborate with end users to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing and validation
- Provide support to end users on standardized reports
- Work closely with web developer to ensure security enforcement when deploying web reports
Education I Licensing:
- AS Degree or equivalent experience plus 2 years of direct experience in report writing using tools such as: Microsoft Office, Report Writer, Toad, PL/SQL, Business Objects
- Working knowledge of data extraction and analysis
- Advanced level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Advanced ability to work independently
- Advanced level of organization and time management skills
- Advanced level written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform)
- Willing to work flexible hours
- May require some lifting of boxes up to approximately 20 pounds
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse and exposure to computer screens from either a desktop or laptop computer
- Requires long periods of sitting
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.