Join our Team!
NARS is a privately owned, rapidly growing third party claims administrator. Although we have offices nationwide, NARS maintains a close-knit family feel.
Work collaboratively with team members to bring property subrogation claims to a close, striving for a maximum success rate. The Subrogation position requires a broad knowledge of property laws and guidelines nationwide. The Subrogation adjuster will be required to do a thorough review of new assignments within three days of receiving them. They must aggressively pursue subrogation and keep a current diary to maximize potential. Must accurately maintain and follow up on files involving litigation and documentation responses to fillings, development of subrogation cases, depositions and progress of litigation.
Education / Licensing
- High School Diploma or higher, college degree preferred
- Must have 2+ years prior Subrogation experience, Property experience is a plus
- Must possess a current Florida adjuster’s license or required jurisdictional licensing
Skills / Requirements
- Requires some travel to attend mediations and trials
- Must have negotiation and litigation skills for heavy work with attorneys
- Must be able to deal with and recognize time sensitive material related to Property legal situations
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software application in Word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform)
- If interested, please send resume to email@example.com!