Join our team!
Effectively manage general agent, carrier, and self-insured partner relationships to maintain existing relationships and derive new business opportunities. Provide direction and training to the organization to achieve high customer satisfaction. Assist the sales process. Through working with existing clients, identify workflows, problems and procedures to enhance the relationship and provide consistency of the corporate image and results. As an integral part of the client management team, this position will assist in decisions, work groups and implementations that affect the course of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of account management including the resolution of service concerns, account renewals, and business expansion opportunities.
- Ensure complete understanding and insight of customer’s needs and intentions.
- Work with clients to identify areas of dissatisfaction and inconsistencies, developing and implementing plans to correct.
- Prepare and conduct business presentations.
- Transmit reports to and from clients. Oversee stewardship reporting process.
- Liaison between claims operations, accounting, business development, general counsel, and the client to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Coordinate and attend various marketing events such as seminars, conferences and trade shows. May require public speaking engagements.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Actively participate in local and national trade associations.
- Serve as an intermediary between accounts and the company for implementations and to resolve concerns as needed.
- Present client updates at director meetings.
- Work with claims management to identify and advise clients of trends and/or issues that are impacting their program.
- Monitor and communicate with claims management specific goals and/or action items established with each program to ensure success.
- Attend various trade shows and sales presentations as needed.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Education / Licensing:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or Management is preferred).
- Must have 7+ years combined claims and/or sales experience with focus on property and complex General Liability claims.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing or account management experience in another TPA or claims-related organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform).
- Requires long periods of sitting and/or standing.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Requires some lifting of boxes (marketing materials and displays) up to approximately 20 pounds.
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse and exposure to computer screens from either a desktop or laptop computer.
- Requires extensive travel including overnight as needed.
- Excellent ability to persuade and influence others.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Professional appearance required.
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.