Join our Team!
NARS is a privately owned, rapidly growing third party claims administrator. Although we have offices nationwide, NARS maintains a close-knit family feel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Candidate will be handling commercial trucking bodily injury in multiple jurisdictions. Must be able to handle a case load of approximately 150 claims that encompass all levels of complexity. Requires coverage analysis, establishing facts of loss, investigation, identifying potential fraud, liability/negligence determination, evaluation of medical care, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, litigation management and appropriate use of authorized vendors. Also includes timely and appropriate reserve analysis and formal large loss reporting. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices. This role requires some travel to attend mediations and trials.
• Ability to evaluate complex coverage scenarios and write proper ROR and coverage disclaimer letters.
• Advance level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Advance level of interpersonal skills to handle negotiations and litigation management for significant work with attorneys on first and third party claims
• Requires advanced ability to work independently
• Requires an advanced level of organization and time management skills
• Must possess advanced level written and verbal communication skills for significant reporting requirements
Education / Licensing:
• High School Diploma, college degree preferred
• Must have 5+ years of bodily injury liability claims experience, preferably in the commercial auto line of business
• Must have 3+ years of litigation experience
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.