Conducts internal file audits, assists with external audits and other miscellaneous projects; must have substantial property claims experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- File Audits – utilize auditing software, SCORE, to provide a basis of technical scores in performance evaluations, and identify weaknesses to target areas for training.
- Assist re-insurers, state, and primary carriers with coordination of internal audits.
- Attend wrap-up meetings to help identify both individuals and issues for training or educational responses.
- Assist with coordination of compliance audits.
- Miscellaneous assigned duties and projects as issued by management.
- Education / Licensing:
- Must have strong experience with auto claim handling and multiple lines of business.
- High School Diploma or higher with 7+ years of claims handling experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess a current Florida Adjusters license and required jurisdictional licensing.
- Technical skills:
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Previous negotiation and litigation skills preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software. (Microsoft Office platform.)
- Requires long periods of sitting
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions
- Requires lifting of files and boxes up to approximately 20 pounds
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screen