Join our team!
Candidate will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and contacting potential carriers, managing general agents, brokers and self-insured clients. Must follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activities, the NARS web site, fellow employees and industry contacts. Will give presentations and sell company services to potential clients and will coordinate with appropriate staff on creation of said presentations. Will prepare and negotiate fee schedules with the help of appropriate NARS personnel. Must monitor governmental and local municipality Request for Proposals (RFPs) and assist in their completion. Must prepare action plans, schedules and status reports identifying specific targets and tasks being undertaken to secure their business. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, conferences and trade shows and fulfill various public speaking engagements at marketing events. Establish and maintain a deep knowledge-base on core coverage lines, risk management solutions and insurance products. Assist in further development of marketing materials.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to explain and appropriately respond to clients and potential clients during in-person presentations
- Advancedknowledge of computer software applications for Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, CRMs, etc.
- Comfortable with extensive travel, including overnight trips
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Requires some lifting of boxes (marketing materials and displays) up to approximately 20 pounds
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials including RFP’s
- Strong public speaking skills
- Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or Management is preferred
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing/sales experience is preferred
- Marketing/sales experience must be in claims and/or claims related services
- Designations are preferred
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.