Provides technical and telephonic customer service support for the claim department representatives by setting up first notice of loss claims.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide telephone service and assistance to all company customers and other claim related parties
- Respond to customer inquiries in a polite, timely and accurate manner.
- Enter and maintain required claim information into company claim system.
- Notify appropriate technical personnel regarding both new losses and technical inquires.
- Provide pre and post loss material to assigned customers as required.
- Performs other assigned tasks and duties as required or directed.
- Must possess a High School Diploma, higher education a plus.
- Bi-lingual abilities (Spanish) including translation a must
- 2+ years of customer service experience preferred.