Assists the AVP and EVP of Client Relations to support sales, service and marketing functions for NARS. Job duties help secure and retain business, as well as expand NARS’ profile in the industry. Writing and graphic design samples will be required.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) tracking, writing and coordination
- Support sales representatives by putting together packets of information, pricing proposals and other peripherals.
- Participate in new business identification efforts by researching potential leads and industry events
- Assist Business Development Representatives with meeting scheduling and coordination
- Assist with CRM data input
- Monitor and manage existing social media accounts. Propose and implement strategies and campaigns to increase visibility, followers and engagement
- Track all meetings, trade shows, presentations, etc. and ensure they are logged in CRM and company calendar
- Assist in the coordination of conferences and tradeshows, as well as post-conference efforts. Travel is required
- Order promo items including conference giveaways and apparel
- Monitor website visitation. Propose and implement strategies to increase traffic and engagement
- Content collection and creation for white papers, blog and quarterly newsletters
- Development and maintenance of personnel profiles