Conducts internal file audits, assists with external audits and other miscellaneous projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• File Audits - utilize auditing software, SCORE, to provide basis of technical scores in performance evaluations and identify weaknesses to target areas for training.
• Assist reinsurers, state and primary carriers with coordination of internal audits.
• Attend wrap-up meetings to help identify both individuals and issues for training or educational responses.
• Assist with coordination of compliance audits.
• Miscellaneous assigned duties and projects as issued by management.
Education / Licensing:
• Must have strong experience with auto claim handling and multiple lines of business.
• High School Diploma or higher with 7+ years claim handling experience.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Must possess a current Florida Adjusters license and required jurisdictional licensing.