· Assist both internal and external customers on open issues, follow issues to completion.
· Manage and maintain VoIP phone system, review and assess system to ensure fully operational.
· Maintain active directory and identity management systems.
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
· Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
· Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
· Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
· Assist with desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
· Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
· Add, remove or update user account information, reset passwords, etc.
· Effectively meet deadlines, properly utilizing resources and establishing priorities.
· Responsible for phone support, adding/disabling user accounts, troubleshooting issues with vendors.
· 3-5 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience
· System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
· Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
· Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
· Experience with scripting and automation tools. · A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
· Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
· Working knowledge of configuration and maintenance of VOIP systems, experience in Ring Central VoIP system preferred.
· Working knowledge Fresh Service ticketing system or similar ITIL/ITSM relevant ticketing systems.
· Working knowledge of Identity management systems utilizing multi-factor authentication, experience with OKTA Identity Management System desirable.
· Working knowledge of Windows, Windows Server OS, and modern version of Linux.
· Ability to work in Active Directory setup OU, GPO, add/disable users.
· Ability to setup Office 365 users, mailbox, etc.