Job Description: Work as a member of cross-functional teams to help design and document business requirements for input into process improvement, creation of business metrics and development of business automation solutions. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to communicate and listen to operational business owners and subject matter experts, to document existing business processes with the increasing productivity and decreasing cost as the goal.
- Work with the operational business process owners and end users to develop thorough requirements
- Create concise and relevant project artifacts and build metrics that relate the business needs
- Work with developers to ensure requirements are met and provide insight to the requirements during development
- Communicate with all levels of the organization (end users – sr. executive level)
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational expert for business processes
- Identifies and resolves gaps in technology, processes and resources
- Ensures timely delivery of requirements and design documents in line with project milestones
- Recommend improvements and create implementation plans to create efficiency in processes
- Conduct interviews and investigations and perform analysis to create business cases for projects
- Present business cases to company leadership for decision making
- Collaborate with training department to coordinate end user training
- Collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the group
- Responsible for analyzing improvement requests to determine ROI
- Responsible for documenting processes
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance claims industry a plus.
- Six Sigma certification not required, would prefer practical knowledge of implementing process.
- Must have excellent communication, time management and interpersonal
- Must be highly organized.
- Must be able to work
- Must possess excellent presentation
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software, PowerPoint and Saleforce.com. (Microsoft Office platform).
- Advanced familiarity with all aspects of business process documentation, requirements gathering, and project management.
- Experience with and an understanding of agile and scrum processes in relation to software development lifecycle.