Assists the Chief Client Relations Officer to support sales, service and marketing functions for NARS. Job duties help secure and retain business, as well as expand NARS’ profile in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) tracking, writing and coordination
- Support sales representatives by putting together packets of information, pricing proposals and other peripherals.
- Participate in new business identification efforts by researching potential leads and industry events
- Assist Business Development Representatives with meeting scheduling and coordination
- Assist with CRM data input. Ensure all information on contacts with prospects and existing clients are documented, well organized, and readily disseminated to executive management as needed.
- Assist each department in development of sales and publicity documents to introduce new products or services
- Monitor and manage existing social media accounts. Propose and implement strategies and campaigns to increase visibility, followers and engagement
- Coordinate mass marketing, email and advertising campaigns
- Track all meetings, trade shows, presentations, etc. and ensure they are logged in CRM and company calendar
- Assist in the coordination of conferences and tradeshows, as well as post-conference efforts. Travel is required
- Order promo items including conference giveaways and apparel
- Monitor website visitation. Propose and implement strategies to increase traffic and engagement
- Content collection and creation for white papers, blog and quarterly newsletters
- Development and maintenance of personnel profiles
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
- 2-3 years of business development, marketing and customer service experience required.
- Bi-lingual abilities (Spanish) a plus.
- Must have advanced interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on assigned tasks with accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software. (Microsoft Office platform).