Job Description: This position is responsible for accurately processing all title paperwork for auto salvage within state guidelines. Coordinates the sale of salvage by adhering to state titling laws/ regulations.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Obtains all necessary documents required to process title paperwork. I.e., clear title or guarantee of lien release, receipts, bill of sale, keys, proof of loss, power of attorney, etc.
- Once the paperwork is returned, advise the adjuster of receipt and ok to issue payment. This must be completed within 24 hours of receipt of the paperwork.
- Update claims system vehicle node to show total loss and add C3 salvage file – obtain all necessary documents according to salvage property type.
- Proactive and timely follow-up on paperwork not received
- Receive and issue vendor payments
- Monitor for sale of salvage
- A process salvage title per jurisdictional requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- FL Adjuster’s License preferred
- Above average communication and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of Claims 3 and Microsoft office
- 3+ years superior customer service skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years of data entry experience
- Superior phone skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office-based products
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal skills.