- Develop additional opportunities by networking with existing clients.
- Occasional cold call prospecting.
- Heavy Travel involved.
- Handle all aspects of account management including the resolution of service concerns, account renewals, and business expansion opportunities.
- Ensure complete understanding and insight of customer’s needs and intentions.
- Workwith clients to identify areas of dissatisfaction and inconsistencies, developing and implementing plans to correct.
- Prepare and conduct business presentations.
- Transmit reports to and from clients. Oversee stewardship reporting process.
- Liaison between claims operations, accounting, business development general counsel, and the client to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Coordinate and attend various marketing events such as seminars, conferences and trade shows. May require public speaking engagements.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Actively participate in local and national trade associations.
- Serve as an intermediary between accounts and the company for implementations and to resolve concerns as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred
- Must have 10+ years combined claims and/or sales experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing or account management experience in another TPA or claims-related organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software, (Microsoft Office platform).
- Requires long periods of sitting and/or standing.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Requires some lifting of boxes (marketing materials and displays) up to approximately 20 pounds
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse and exposure to computer screens from either a desktop or laptop computer.
- Requires extensive travel including overnight as needed.
- Excellent ability to persuade and influence others.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Professional appearance required.
- Heavy travel involved.