Remote Working Opportunity
North American Risk Services, a premier third-party claims administrator based in Orlando, Florida, has an immediate need for a Commercial Trucking Property Damage Claims Adjuster.
The Commercial Trucking PD Claims Adjuster will handle a full caseload of tractor-trailer property damage claims in a high-volume environment that will include both first- and third-party property damage. The applicant will be groomed to begin handling cargo claims as well. There may be some other commercial auto pd claims involved as well.
- Resolving claim coverage per client standards; Determining liability; issuing denials and payments.
- Ordering and interpreting police reports and interacting with both police and fire departments.
- Communicating with Attorneys - discussing coverage, liability, and appropriate courses of action as it pertains to the given claim.
- Sharing files and effectively working with other departments including, but not limited to: Bodily Injury, Subrogation, Total Loss, Workers Comp and PIP.
- Applicant must be a good communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to interface with customers of all varieties – from one many shops to large companies and be able to deliver all types of information in a calm professional manner.
- Looking for self-starters.
- College Degree preferred.
- Must have 2 to 7 years of Claims handling experience in an auto PD unit.
- Must possess a home state license and have the ability to obtain licenses in all 50 states.