- Full Time Position
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision – And Much More)
- IT Equipment Provided
The claims adjuster handles a caseload of approximately 100 pending claims that encompass less complexity. The position requires establishing facts of loss, coverage analysis, investigation, /liability/negligence determination, damage assessment, settlement negotiations, identifying potential fraud and appropriate use of authorized vendors. The adjuster trainee must also complete timely and appropriate reserve analysis. All file handling must be within state statutes, Client Claims Handling Guidelines and NARS Best Practices.
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma, 2-year college degree preferred.
- Must possess a Florida Adjuster’s license or other required jurisdictional licensing. (Or be willing, as a condition of employment, to obtain one within 30 days of start date).
- Complete 5 training classes with 80% score (Commercial Auto, Personal Auto, Commercial GL, Residential Property/ Homeowners; Residential Renters)
- Hold or obtain a New York 17-70 adjuster’s license.
- Advance level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Requires advanced ability to negotiate claims.
- Requires advanced ability to work independently.
- Requires an advanced level of organization and time management skills.
- Must possess advanced level written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to explain and appropriately respond to auditors, clients, and potential clients during in-person presentations.
- Must be able to pass all training courses within 12 months with a score of 80% or ab