- Assist with onboarding process of new hires, E-Verify and benefit setup.
- Assist with preparation of employment verifications, FMLA and disability forms for employees.
- Update internal HR Database as necessary.
- Assist with preparation and updates of various HR documents including new hire and exit documents.
- Assist the HR Director with various projects.
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Human Resource experience.
- PHR or SHRM-CP a plus.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products including Excel.
- Knowledge of labor laws and compliance standards such as FMLA necessary.
- Strong organization and administrative skills with ability to prioritize certain tasks and projects.
- Experience with Paycom HRIS a plus.
- Requires ability to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Must have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to manage daily tasks.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires long periods of sitting.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Repeated use of a keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screens.