Assist the Director of Marketing and Branding and EVP of Business Development to support sales operations and marketing functions for NARS. Job duties help secure and retain business, assist on internal strategic initiatives as well as expand NARS’ profile in the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) and Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) tracking, writing and coordination.
- Support sales representatives by putting together packets of information, pricing proposals and other peripherals.
- Participate in new business identification efforts by researching potential leads and industry events.
- Assist Business Development Representatives with meeting scheduling and coordination.
- Assist with CRM data input.
- Monitor and manage existing social media accounts. Propose and implement strategies and campaigns to increase visibility, followers, and engagement.
- Track all meetings, trade shows, presentations, etc. and ensure they are logged in CRM and company calendar.
- Assist in the coordination of conferences and tradeshows, as well as post-conference efforts. Travel is required.
- Order promo items including conference giveaways and apparel.
- Monitor website visitation. Propose and implement strategies to increase traffic and engagement.
- Make website updates.
- Content collection and creation for white papers, blog, and quarterly newsletters.
- Assist in the writing of press releases and graphics creation.
- Willingness to assist in other areas of the company on corporate projects and strategic initiatives.
Education / Licensing:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2-year degree or higher preferred.
- 2-5 years of business development, marketing and customer service experience required.
- Graphic Design a plus
- Digital Marketing experience a plus
- Bi-lingual abilities (Spanish) a plus
- Must have advanced interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and follow through on assigned tasks with accuracy.
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software. (Microsoft Office platform).
- Position requires poise, tact, and diplomacy at all times.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Requires long periods of sitting and/or standing.
- Requires working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Requires lifting of files and boxes up to approximately 20 pounds.
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screen.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Professional appearance.